The Ultra Mobile Wallet is a place to store credit for your Ultra service, and it can be used in 3 different ways:
• UltraUp – Buy UpData or UpINTL credit
• Monthly Recharge – If you haven’t recharged your phone but have a balance in your Ultra Mobile wallet, we will use it to recharge your monthly plan.
• International Calling – If your Call Anywhere credit is $0, use your wallet balance to make an international call.
Here’s how to add credit to your Ultra Mobile Wallet:
• With Cash – Visit a Ultra Mobile retailer to load your Ultra Mobile wallet by paying in cash. Tell the retailer to load your Ultra Mobile Wallet without recharging your monthly service.
• With a Credit/Debit Card – Dial 611 or log into your account at www.ultramobile.com to load your wallet using a credit or debit card.
• Airtime Recharge Cards – You can redeem airtime recharge cards by dialing 222, or texting RECHARGE plus the PIN code to 6700.
Your Ultra Mobile Wallet balance does not expire. The minimum amount you may add is $2.50, and the maximum is $100.