How do I use my Ultra Mobile Wallet?
The Ultra Mobile Wallet is a place to store credit for your Ultra service, and it can be used in three (3) different ways:
- Ultra Top-Ups – Buy UpData, UpINTL credit, UpRoam, Globe Unlimited, or Load Wallet
- Monthly Recharge – If you haven’t recharged your phone but have a sufficient balance in your Ultra Mobile Wallet, we will use it to recharge your monthly plan.
- International Calling – If your INTL Call Credit is $0, use your wallet balance to make an international call.
Here’s how to add credit to your Ultra Mobile Wallet:
- With Cash – Visit a Ultra Mobile retailer to load your Ultra Mobile Wallet by paying in cash. Tell the retailer to load your Ultra Mobile Wallet without recharging your monthly service. Find the nearest Ultra Mobile retailer to you by using our Store Locator tool.
- With a Credit/Debit Card – Sign into your account at www.ultramobile.com to load your Ultra Mobile Wallet using a credit or debit card.
- Airtime Recharge Cards – You can redeem airtime recharge cards by dialing 222, or texting RECHARGE plus the PIN code to 6700.
Your Ultra Mobile Wallet balance does not expire. You may load your Ultra Mobile Wallet in increments of $5, $10, and $20.