What should I do if I believe there is an error on my bill or I have a question about my service?

If you believe there is an error on your bill or have a question about your service, please call our Ultra Mobile Customer Care by calling 611 from your Ultra Mobile phone or dialing 1.888.777.0446. You can also chat with us on our chatbot.

If you are not satisfied with UVNV, Inc’s response, submit a complaint to the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) by visiting http://www.cpuc.ca.gov/complaints/. Billing and service complaints are handled by the CPUC’s Consumer Affairs Branch (CAB), which can be reached by the following means if you prefer not to submit your complaint online:

1-800-649-7570 (8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday)

Consumer Affairs Branch,
505 Van Ness Avenue, Room 2003,
San Francisco, CA 94102

If you have limitations hearing or speaking, dial 711 to reach the California Relay Service, which is for those needing direct assistance relaying telephone conversations, as well as their friends, family, and business contacts. If you prefer having your calls immediately answered in your mode of communication, dial one of the toll-free language-specific numbers below to be routed to the California Relay Service provider.

From or to Speech-to-SpeechEnglish & Spanish1-800-854-7784

Type of Call


Toll-free 800 Number

TTY/VCO/HCO to Voice English
Voice to TTY/VCO/HCO English

To avoid having service turned off while you wait for the outcome of a complaint to the CPUC specifically regarding the accuracy of your bill, please contact CAB for assistance. If your case meets the eligibility criteria, CAB will provide you with instructions on how to mail a check or money order to be impounded pending resolution of your case. You must continue to pay your current charges while your complaint is under review to keep your service turned on.