NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility: The Ultra Lunar New Year Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to any individual who, as of the beginning of the Entry Period: (1) properly completes an entry method described above; (b) is a legal resident of one of the fifty states of the United States or the District of Columbia (U.S.) (the “Eligibility Area”); and (c) is 18 years of age (or age of majority in their state of residence) or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors and agents (and their immediate families and household members regardless of where they live, or members of the same households (whether related or not)) of UVNV, Inc., d/b/a Ultra Mobile, and their divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, and agents (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Providers”), are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes or to win any Prize. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID OUTSIDE OF THE ELIGIBILITY AREA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The Sponsor retains sole discretion to determine eligibility, including disqualification based on multiple entries.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by UVNV, Inc., d/b/a Ultra Mobile (the “Sponsor”), having its principal place of business at 1550 Scenic Ave, Suite 100, Costa Mesa, CA 92626.
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decision of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth therein. By entering these Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of the Sweepstakes Providers, and to comply with all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Each Entrant represents and warrants that all information provided in connection with the sweepstakes is true, accurate, and complete. The decisions of the Sweepstakes Providers are final on all matters of fact, interpretation, eligibility, procedure and fulfillment. In the event of non-compliance, an alternate Winner may be selected. Entries and other submitted materials become the property of the Sweepstakes Providers and/or its/their promotional partner(s) and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entrants should look solely to the Sponsor with any questions, comments or issues related to the Sweepstakes.
- Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins on January 13th, 2023 at 12:00AM PDT and ends on February 5th, 2023 at 11:59PM PDT (the “Entry Period”). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will be disqualified.
- How to Enter: No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win. There are two (2) ways to enter:
- Entry Method 1 (Ultra Plan Purchase Method): Purchase or renew any Multi-Month Ultra Mobile Plan during the Entry Period at select retailers and you will automatically be entered into the Sweepstakes.
- Alternate Method of Entry: To enter by mail without purchase or obligation, send a 3” X 5” postcard with the following information clearly and legibly handprinted with the following: name (first and last), complete address (no P.O. Boxes), date of birth, daytime phone number, email address and date of birth. Mail to: Ultra Mobile, Attn: 2023 Lunar New Year Sweepstakes, 1550 Scenic Ave, Suite 100, Costa Mesa, CA 92626. Mailed entries must be mailed on or after January 13, 2023 and postmarked no later than February 5, 2023. Mail in entries must be mailed separately. No mechanical reproductions permitted. Proof of sending will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
The entry must fulfill all requirements of the Sweepstakes, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications of the Sweepstakes may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Only one entry per person. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple identities, or devices, or in any attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules of the Sweepstakes, your submission may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- Prizes: There will be a total of two (2) winners picked from the eligible entrant each day during the Entry Period, for a total of forty-eight (48) winners. Each entrant picked as a winner shall receive one (1) Ultra Mobile replenishment card for an actual retail value (“ARV”) of $88. The total ARV of all the prizes to be awarded is $4,224. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prizes are not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or component thereof) with another prize (or component thereof) of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Prizes may be reported as income to a winner and the winner will be responsible for all federal, state and local taxes associated with the receipt of the prize.
- Two (2) winners will be selected each day during the Sweepstakes Entry Period for a total of forty-eight (48) winners. Each winner will receive one (1) one Ultra Mobile replenishment card with an approximate retail value (ARV) of $88 for a total approximate retail value of all the prizes at $4,224.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Two (2) prize winners from the eligible entries will be selected per day throughout the Entry Period. The Winners will be selected by random draw under the supervision of the Sponsor. A random drawing will occur each day at approximately 3pm PST. All entries that did not win will be automatically entered into the next day’s random drawing. If the Winners entered by purchasing an Ultra Plan (Entry Method 1), the Winners will receive a text message stating that they have won the Sweepstakes, and the $88 credit will be automatically applied to the Winners’ Ultra Mobile account. If the Winners entered by mailing an entry (Entry Method 2), the Winners will receive an email to the email address provided stating that they have won the Sweepstakes, and Sponsor will mail a preloaded Ultra Mobile SIM card with minimum $88 credit. The Sponsor shall have no liability for a Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for a Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. The Sponsor makes no guarantees that the Ultra Mobile SIM card will function with Winners’ current mobile device, see www.UltraMobile.com for more details. If a Winner is ineligible, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received, all as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor will not be obligated to pursue more than three (3) alternate potential winners (time permitting) for any reason, after which any remaining prizes will remain un-awarded. Receipt of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes by the Winner is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by the Winners at the Sponsor’s sole discretion will result in the Winners’ disqualification as winners, and all privileges as winners will be immediately terminated.
- Rights Granted by the Entrant: By entering this Sweepstakes, unless prohibited by law, the Winners understand and consent to the Sponsor and anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor or their respective licensees, successors, and assigns, to, where permitted by law, print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, each Winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms and Conditions: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, pandemic, or other cause beyond the Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such cases, the Sponsor may select a winner(s) from eligible entries received before and/or after the action taken by the Sponsor if appropriate. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Official Rules or is found to be acting in bad faith or in a disruptive manner. The Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same address in excess of that allowed by Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SWEEPSTAKES SPONSOR AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, LIABILITY, ILLNESS, INJURY, DEATH LITIGATION, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS, AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR NOT FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE REMOVAL FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES SITE OF, OR DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, ANY MATERIALS), OR RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL THE SWEEPSTAKES PROVIDERS BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF ANY UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE SWEEPSTAKES; ELECTRONIC OR HUMAN ERROR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES; TECHNICAL ERRORS OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE MALFUNCTION OF ANY COMPUTER, CABLE, NETWORK, HARDWARE, OR SOFTWARE, OR OTHER MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT; THE UNAVAILABILITY OR INACCESSIBILITY OF ANY TRANSMISSIONS, TELEPHONE, OR INTERNET SERVICE; PRINTING ERRORS; LOST, LATE, POSTAGE DUE, MISDIRECTED, OR UNDELIVERABLE MAIL; OR THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF, OR ANY HARM RESULTING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF, OR PARTICIPATION IN, ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT SPONSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SWEEPSTAKES, ALL PRIZES AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Disputes: The Sweepstakes, these Official Rules and an Entrant’s rights and obligations are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of California as distinguished from the choice of law rules of the United States of America applicable to contracts made and performed entirely in California. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or related to this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court having jurisdiction in San Francisco, CA. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than Entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- Winners List: For information on the Prize Winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: 1550 Scenic Ave, Suite 100, Costa Mesa, CA 92626; Attn: Ultra Mobile: 2023 Lunar New Year Sweepstakes. Requests must be sent within four (4) weeks of the end of the Entry Period.
- Dates and Deadlines: Because of the unique nature and scope of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in addition to those other rights reserved herein, to modify any date(s) or deadline(s) set forth in these Official Rules or otherwise governing the Sweepstakes.
- Severability; Headings: If any provision of these Official Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Official Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in these Official Rules solely for convenience of reference and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Official Rules or any provision hereof.
- Rule Requests: To receive a copy of these complete rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: 1550 Scenic Ave, Suite 100, Costa Mesa, CA 92626; Ultra Mobile: Lunar New Year Sweepstakes. Requests for Official Rules must be received by the end of the Entry Period.