- Qualified Referrals. Advocates can earn Qualified Referrals online when a person (a “Referred Friend”) arrives on by clicking the Advocate’s Refer-a-Friend program link, proceeds to place an order on and activates the SIM card(s) in their order. Advocates are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Friend; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a Referred Friend are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals, unless the Referred Friend arrives on our website by clicking your Refer-a-Friend program link and proceeds to order another plan.
- Referral Reward Criteria. For an Advocate to earn a Referral Reward, the Referred Friend must be a new Ultra Mobile customer and the Advocate must have a current, active plan at the time the Referral Reward is awarded. After both the Advocate and Referred Friend have active plans for 30 days, the Advocate and the Referred Friend will earn a Referral Reward that can be applied to their next renewal. Note that if the Referred Friend returns their service for a full or partial refund at any time, neither the Advocate nor the Referred Friend will be eligible for a Referral Reward.
- Reward Credits. Referral Rewards will be given in the form of a renewal credit (“Reward Credit”), which will be applied to future plan renewals (i.e. to plans purchased after the Referred Friend’s first purchased plan and after the Advocate’s current plan expires). Advocates may not earn more than 10 Reward Credits; however, there is no limit on the number of Referred Friends eligible for a Reward Credit referred by an Advocate. When a Referred Friend activates a one-month or three-month plan, the Reward Credit will be delivered in the form of a $10 renewal credit to the Ultra Mobile account of the Advocate and a $10 Reward Credit to the Referred Friend. Subsequent Referral Rewards will come in the form of a $10 renewal credit to the Advocate. Reward Credits cannot be transferred to another Ultra account and cannot be redeemed for cash. Except as applied towards plan renewal, the Reward Credit has no other value. Reward Credits expire 90 days after the referral code is issued. The Reward Credit amount may change at any time, without notice.
- Eligibility. Eligibility is limited to individuals only. Ultra Mobile’s Refer-a-Friend Program cannot be used by businesses for affiliate lead generation, as determined in Ultra Mobile’s sole discretion.
- No SPAM. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws, including the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act. Emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or “SPAM” under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from Ultra Mobile’s Refer-a-Friend program. Any use of bots, fictitious identities, scripts, email address generators, fake emails or “spoofed” email accounts, will be grounds for termination of your participation in the Program. You represent and warrant that you have the prospective Referred Friend’s permission to provide their email address and to send that message.
- Right to Close Accounts. Ultra Mobile reserves the right to close the account(s), without notice, at any time, and in Ultra Mobile’s sole discretion, of any Advocate and/or Referred Friend and to request proper payment if we believe the Advocate and/or Referred Friend uses or attempts to use the Ultra Mobile Refer-a-Friend program in a manner that is fraudulent or unethical or breaches any of these Rules or Ultra Mobile’s Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
- Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. Ultra Mobile reserves the right to modify or cancel the Refer-a-Friend Program, reduce, increase or eliminate the Reward Credit, or to change these Rules at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed referral rewards will be forfeited at that time.
- Additional Terms and Conditions. Ultra service is provided by UVNV, Inc. and is not available in all areas. All international long distance is provided by PLD, LLC, which is not affiliated with Ultra Mobile. By purchasing Ultra Mobile products, you agree to activate and use such products only with the Ultra service. Ultra service is intended for your personal use, not for commercial use or resale of any other excessive, abusive and /or abnormal use, and Ultra Mobile reserves the right to terminate your service for unauthorized or abnormal usage. The Reward Credit cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion and is not valid for previous offers or orders. One month equals 30 days. Internet access is required to participate. You are responsible for any and all tax liabilities associated with the Program. Phones must be compatible with Ultra Mobile SIM cards. You must activate your Ultra service within 45 days after receiving your Ultra Mobile SIM card. Please read the Ultra Mobile Terms & Conditions before activating any service plans. To get 4G LTE speed, you must have a 4G LTE capable device. Actual availability, cover and speed may vary. Service plans and airtime expiration are subject to the terms of your plan. Your account will be suspended if you do not recharge your account balance with sufficient funds to maintain active Ultra service prior to the end of your billing cycle. If you do not recharge your suspended account within sixty (60) days of the date of suspension, your account will be cancelled. To ensure uninterrupted service, you are required to recharge your account before your airtime expires. Additional fees, taxes, and surcharges may apply. Offer valid for a limited time. Void where prohibited by law.