Ultra Mobile subscribers with handsets that cannot be unlocked may be eligible for a replacement phone.
- Customers must request handset unlocking.
- Customers must have had their locked device activated on Ultra Mobile service for no fewer than 12 months and not have had their telephone number recycled or ported.
- Customers must request this interim unlocking solution while their service is active and in good standing or within 60 days after their active service days expire. This 60-day grace period applies even if the customer’s telephone number was recycled or ported.
- Customers must currently own an Ultra Mobile locked handset launched on Ultra Mobile’s service after Jan 03, 2019 or activated with Ultra Mobile’s service after Jan 03, 2019.
- Customers must possess a handset that is in working condition.
- Customers must possess a handset that is not reported stolen, lost, or associated with fraudulent activity.
- If a customer requesting handset unlocking is deployed military personnel, upon provision of deployment papers, Ultra Mobile will honor that customer’s unlocking request.
- Customers are eligible for this program only once every twelve months.
- A person who requests unlocking must be the customer of record with Ultra Mobile on the service and Ultra Mobile can, in its discretion, require proof that the requisite party is the customer of record.
Ultra Mobile may refuse any unlocking request that would result in an abuse of its Unlocking Policy or is part of an effort to defraud Ultra Mobile or its customers. Ultra Mobile’s Unlocking Policy is subject to change at any time without advance notice.
Customers who would like to check if they are eligible for or can submit a request to unlock their phone(s) can do so by calling customer care at 888-777-0446.